Friday, 3 June 2011

Hello Blog!

Wow.. I'm now a blogger!!

I wonder if it's a good or bad idea.. lol.. anywayy..

Well for now, this blog is really just gonna be a little retreat for me... I'll be posting stories and poems that I write...

That's about it for now!

Oh and you might be wondering why I named it Little Miss Sunshine? 

That's how some of my friends call me :) I don't really know the reason why, maybe coz I smile most of the time and cheer everyone up whenever they're down lol.. 

Well that's it for now.. my first official blog post! ;)  

Catch you soon.. be good!












3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Mauritian blogging community. You can find other Mauritian bloggers on the Mauritian Blog List. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloggers are born everyday, but very few actually succeed in growing up, surviving the tough challenge of posting regularly.

    Wish you best of luck,
    Y.A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever bought on myelegantshopping.com?
    New online store in mauritius, best price, with 100% genuine products and free delivery across the island.
    Visit us: http://myelegantshopping.com/

    ReplyDelete